What do you know about bowel cancer?
Home testing for blood in the faeces
Written by: Dr Margaret Stearn
Edited by: Dr Margaret Stearn
Last updated: Friday, March 8th 2013
Useful contacts for Anal bleeding
Click to see all the contacts that you may find useful in relation to anal bleeding
633 people have
tackled this problem!
Tell us your thoughts
Did you find what you were looking for?
Add a comment
A problem shared is a problem halved: help others by sharing your frustrations or successes at tackling your health problem.
We have noticed that many of your queries are actually answered on the website, so please read carefully before submitting a comment. As all comments are moderated, there will be a delay before your comment appears. Please note that we cannot respond to individual requests for feedback.
- Anal fissure – reader's viewpoint
- Anal itching
- Anal pain
- Diarrhoea (short-term/acute)
- Diarrhoea (long-term/chronic)
- Faecal incontinence
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Seeing your doctor about an anal problem
- Dr Phil – Ask me, I'm a doctor
- Dr Phil – Bowel cancer (video)
- Dr Phil – Pile driver (poem)